The mission of Mount Calvary Lutheran Church is to reach out and bring others into the family of God and to nurture Christian development through worship, education, and fellowship and that we may be a caring community, serving one another and the world with Christ’s love.
The five key areas in which we are to be involved to achieve a balanced, God-pleasing ministry (see Acts 2:42-47 to see this modeled in the early Christian Church.):
- Fellowship – Being family to one another
- Evangelism – Telling others the Good News of Jesus’ saving love
- Worship – Glorifying and praising God as our response of love to Him
- Discipleship – Growing up in our faith through study of the Word
- Service – Showing the love of Christ to others in our daily living